Does your brand have it's own identity?
Start getting recognition today.
Taking care of & surrounds
If you need to set yourself apart from the continuing number of growing competitors in your field, having a solid brand identity is one of the most important things that you can achieve. This is important not only as it broadcasts your companies values, objectives and personality, but also because it creates a connection with the most significant people for any business — the ones you want using your service.
Getting to know your brand
inside & out
Like any other person's identity, brand identity is the glue that moulds your business together and shows others what your company has that makes you stand out from all of the other fish in the sea.
There are a couple of things that you need to figure out so you can start building your brands identity:
- Your mission (why did you start, what do you want to accomplish?)
- Your values (what kind of beliefs drive your company to do what it does?)
- Your brand's personality (imagine that your brand was a real person, what kind of personality would they have? Nice, intense, angry, caring, etc.)
- Your voice (if your brand was a person, how would it communicate and who would it communicate to? e.g. Formal language, informal)
- Unique positioning (what are the things your company does that will differentiate itself from the rest of the competition?)
It is usually best to start at the origins of a company so that consistency is able to trickle down your future marketing, advertising, etc.
There are a lot of different elements that need to be tended too when creating a brands identity including but not limited to:
- Colour Palette
- Appearance of Designs
- Product packaging
So it is best to create a style-guide that will make everything feel uniform.
Still trying to find more information on what we do?
Click below to speak to someone
Someone will be able to answer any question that you have about our process.
You never know... you might even make a friend!